I am working with the BotLibre engine downloaded from github. I have successfully built it locally and initialized the database. I am trying to get oriented, currently playing with the GUI.
Can you confirm a few things:
- Basically I'm getting the idea that I can use the GUI to configure a specific chatbot, correct?
- When I click on "Bot...Create..." in the GUI, it asks me to create a database. I'm assuming that this means there is a 1:1 correspondence between a bot and a database instance, correct?
- Then when I clock on "Bot...Switch..." I connect to a different database and presumably a different bot.
- I see where I can import a chat log. Is there any specific format to the chat log?
- Is there a place where I can import AIML?
- I've been poking around the distribution, but can't find any example Self files. Are there any provided that I am missing?
Any more detailed documentation of the API around?
Thanks! Great work on your engine.